Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Since it's Tuesday, it's Subway day for Tim and myself. Otherwise known as another day I have no clue what is for dinner!

As soon as I got home, I washed my truck. It was so dirty. We ate our subs and then Tim did his homework. He wanted to go see the Varsity soccer game. I dropped him off so he could. Am so glad that he is outgoing.

Just picked him up and he's finishing up his homework.

I guess it's good that there isn't much to report lately on my blog. I continue to feel everyone's prayers. The redness signs of my radiation are slowly disappearing. I get to see Dr. Garrow (my oncologist) this Thursday. Haven't seen him as my doctor since I finished chemo. Have seen him socially though. I guess then I will have more information on what will be happening with me now. I expect I will need to catch up on mammogram (yuck) and pap smear tests. Had those on hold while going through treatment.

No comments: