Monday, October 10, 2005

I worked from 9 a.m. til noon today. Our bank purchased another bank, and therefore some departments had to work to make sure the conversion was a success. And it was. Nice and smooth. Small purchase, only consisted of 4 branches.

While at work I looked online for internal job postings. Actually found one that just got posted on Friday. It's in a department that I know someone, and I'm also friendly with the manager. Have already emailed both of them to see what the job is all about. It would be a lateral move, but after a couple of years where I am it is time for a change. I've also applied for a job at the Cancer Center. Time to move forward for me.

When I got home, Barry suggested going out to lunch. And I always jump for that opportunity.

Tim had Sean come over and they completed a project that is due this Friday. Good job boys! And while they worked, I took a nap. Mmmmm.

Am making macaroni and cheese now. Can you smell it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jane: yes i can smell your macaroni and cheese.. because i have the same thing cooking smells good..