Sunday, October 16, 2005

Used a comb today (for a few strands of hair)!

Matt left by 5 a.m. this morning. We had such a great visit with him. House is once again quiet.

After taking a shower this morning, I had to use a comb for the first time in months! A wee bit around my ears. Can't remember the last time I had one in my hands...

I went to a shower this afternoon for a friend of mine. Had a great time. While I was gone, Tim rode bikes with a friend. I have to say this about Tim, he sure does enjoy riding his bike. Usually he rides by himself. A bike ride for Tim is about 10 miles. Hopefully he'll continue this activity. He even likes to ride in the winter wearing his under armor shirt.

I took a chance and made american chop suey for dinner. It was the recipe that Barry had made a week or so ago. Nice and tasty, and the best thing it's easy to make. For dessert I'm going to have some homemade apple pie.

I look back at such a nice few days. And I didn't nap on either weekend day. It was so nice just laying in bed in the evening and listening to Barry talk with his brother Matt. I continue to have such admiration for Barry. Even with not feeling 100% yesterday, he never complained. Can't say that about many people.

Thanks Matt for coming to see us. And for giving Barry a hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I think about complaining about daily things that may come up, I think of you and Barry and Tim and it just brings it all home! I've got nothing to complain about. I am so glad that Barry (and all of you) was able to have a good time with Matt. Maybe we will see Tim win the Tour to Fance some day! Go Tim. Love, Mary Lou