Thursday, October 27, 2005

Guess what I did today?

Sue, we went to the Amish stand this past Saturday but the man was not there. It was self-service. And with this rain, that's the way it usually is. Will look into her condition perhaps this weekend.

After work today I went and had my nails done. And I wonder if anyone guessed what I did today... I got my hair trimmed! around my ears and back by my neck. A girl I worked with said that I needed to "clean it up" some. It does look good. Retta, my nail person, tried to spike it but it's not quite long enough. I really like the length that it is now. I can still roll out of bed and not have to do anything with my hair. No bed head.

Does anyone else have trouble reading the top of my blog? When I view it, the blogger advertisement cuts off the subject area of the recent blog. I've emailed them but have not got an answer back. Just wondering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane.....yes the top of your blog is blocked for me, too. H'mmmmm nails done....hair trimmed....so happy that things are looking up for you. Take care, gerry

Anonymous said...

Yep, the top of your Blog is blocked.

Now that you’re hair’s growing back, soon you'll start to look like the wooly caterpillar!

Hey, keep on posting pix on your blog, it's always fun to check in and see what's going on.