Friday, October 28, 2005

I love this town...

Toby Keith is a country singer who sings a song "I love this bar." Once again this evening I went to our local football game to listen to Tim play in the band, and of course socialize. I just have to say this: I love this town. There is so much friendship there. I had to show off my haircut to everyone I met. They all loved it. If only I could remember everyone's name who I meet at each game. My memory wasn't good before chemo, and now it's even worse. Chemo brain. And this condition does truly exist. I watch about 10 % of the game (in fact we did win) and the rest is just talking to good friends. Tim's friends in the band are so nice to me. Never thought I would be enjoying high school football.

Our team has made playoffs so there will be a few more games to attend. Tonight it was so cold. Low temps in the 30's. Glad I wore insulated underwear along with gloves. For the remaining games I'll have to really dress for warmth.

That's it for today. Looking forward to no alarm clock tomorrow morning. And also looking forward to our town's Halloween parade in the afternoon.

No comments: