Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Setting priorities

After feeling sorry for myself last night, I've come back to reality. Have to prioritize things. A job is just a job, shouldn't be my main concern. Will apply for jobs, but can't get so discouraged. It's all in God's hands.

Hey Hoppe. Where were you last night when I was indulging in self pity? Thanks for those wise words.

I did apply for the job in another department today. Actually had mini tour of what the job would be all about. The manager of the dept. invited me in for that. Sounds interesting to me. Just need a change after doing present job for 2 1/2 years. And I won't sweat the small stuff if I don't get it!

Went to Tim's open school night. It was nice meeting his teachers. Just don't ask me their names.. Chemo brain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you keep your eyes upon the Lord. He has a plan for you and the perfect job at the perfect time. I am sure you don't realize how many lives you have touched in your current job and the impact you have had on them. Maybe God had you there for a time and a purpose. Keep your head up.

Lisa