Friday, October 07, 2005

An end of a pretty good week....

I got another beautiful arrangement from Marti who works at a branch today. I've been truly blessed with such a great support system.

Barry had his second chemo with new drug this morning.

Tim's at a football game this evening. I stayed home, not a good night to be outside. Felt like taking it easy instead. Drizzling outside.

________________________

I just wanted to show you the email that my boss sent out to all the employees in our building on my last radiation day:

"As many of you know, Jane Kaminske has been bravely battling breast cancer. Since March, Jane has gone through 3 surgeries, 4 chemotherapy sessions and 36 radiation treatments. Through all this, she has come to work with a smile on her face and a positive attitude.

As of today, Jane will have successfully completed her treatments! This is a huge accomplishment and we would all like to congratulate Jane. Please join us in the Retail Support area for a celebration. We will serve cake to everyone at the Technology Center. Please stop by this afternoon anytime (except from 2:30-3:30, for Jane will be at her last treatment) to help us congratulate her success!"

__________________________________

Sums up what I've been through these past 7 months. Very nice.

No comments: