Sunday, October 02, 2005

The end of a great weekend.

The great weekend started on Friday and here it is Sunday evening. A great one.

Went to Sam's club today, with the main item on my shopping list being twizzlers. I want to give them to the Cancer Center this week since it's my last week for radiation. They continue to be so kind and caring there. And am very happy that they had this item. Last time Barry was there it was not available.

I had the best nap today. Last night and during this nap, I've started having dreams. It's been many weeks that I've had a dream (or known I've had one). Felt great.

Went out to dinner. And now back home.

I have THREE days of radiation left. Have an appointment with Dr. Garrow this week, also. It seemed so far in the distance when this appt. was made about 2 months ago. These 7/8 weeks did go by so fast. Radiation as compared to chemo is much easier.

Looking forward to a GOOD week. Wonder why.... I have a reason to celebrate. Anyone want to join me!

No comments: