Friday, June 17, 2005

Another week closer to the end of chemo

Tossed and turned again last night but will go to work. At least I know I have a script for another antibiotic on hand. Hopefully by end of day I'll see improvement, right now I don't see any.

After work I got the oral antibiotic script filled and took one of the pills. I do think the pimples have improved. Not as many pustuoles. I think that's the correct word. Not as red either. Am thankful for that.

We went out to the Chinese buffet for dinner. Pretty good food. Really enjoyed the butter shrimp they had. And then we all did lawn work.

I got my new vacuum today. I'll just tell Barry on Sunday that it's his Father's Day present! Our old one was quite old and needed to be replaced. This one sure does suck. Should see all the debris. Eileen and Maureen, you would be proud of me.
Actually doing some housework.

Can you believe that Bill Clinton took time away from Monica to post on my blog today. That's truly a good friend. I never know who will post next. Keeps me guessing and on my toes.

When I go to the Cape next month, I'm planning on a trip to Nantucket with my sister. This will give me a chance to see my friend Mary Lou who I've known for an eternity. She's another one of my bloggin' friends. This will give us a chance to see the old island. Haven't been there in years. They have a hi-speed ferry which is quite nice to take over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...remember, try the turkey dinner knockout!

...or, try meditating on peaceful themes. Works for me every time. I just meditate about being on a beach in Jamaica, under a swaying palm tree, with Jessica Simpson (with tape over her mouth) bringing me a frosted, slushy rum drink...asking me if I want a back rub. That image puts a smile on my brain and I’m out like a light in 10 minutes.

But, in reality, she has no tape over her mouth and she starts talking… and within 5 minutes I'm asleep from boredom.

Now, in your case, you'll have to choose an appropriate male counterpart. How about Tucker Carlson. Then you can throw in the optional image of choking him with that silly bow-tie.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the pimples. You don't have enough to bother you. Hope you find something that relieves it.