Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Just call me zit head

Didn't sleep well last night due to sore head from pimples. But at least am on medication cream for first whole day today. Not an attractive site on top of my head.

Wore my bandana like yesterday, 1/2 the day. Felt it was more important to allow fresh air to it than to worry about how I looked. Somehow, God gives you the strength that you never knew you had.

When I got home, Tim told me that someone was stopping by with some dinner for us. An unexpected surprise. It was one of our neighbors who had heard about us. Every day I meet an angel of some kind. It amazes me to the point of just shedding some tears in appreciation of their kindness. They are not bad tears, but tears of love.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's right listen to Maureen. You cannot afford to get an infection. Any questions, always ask no matter how stupid or trite they may seem. I'm sure you look great! Mary Lou