Saturday, June 04, 2005

Day 3 following Chemo

Slept better last night. We both were in bed by 9 p.m. Still have the mild headache that I am babying because I don't want it to get worse. No effects of neulasta, but am anticipating it.

Tim has some kind of band outing today. Think Barry will bring him to school for that, I intend to stay put but that could change. Hard to plan on doing something when you know what could be coming as far as possible aches.

No energy today. Did manage to make scalloped potato with ham just now. (box mix) My contribution for the day. Headache continues.

It's now 8 p.m. and I still have headache in back of head. There all day. No signs of neulasta, not that I'm complaining. Just wondering if and when it's going to come. Spent most of the day in bed, not sleeping at all, just with eyes shut to relax.

Nite all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Take care. Gerry

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! I don't make scalloped potatoes and ham when I do feel well!

Hope the headache is subsiding as the day goes by.