Monday, June 20, 2005

Barry finally got dentist appt. for late this afternoon. End result: has to have the tooth extracted by oral surgeon next Tuesday. Was given antibiotic. Infection under the crown, where at one time a root canal was done. Doesn't need this added discomfort. And infection probably came due to chemo and immunity system not working as well as normal. Has to wait this long due to being on chemo and need for antibiotics to work beforehand. All in coordination with chemo.

Another busy date at work. What else is new? I guess that's job security. All I do is fix other people's errors most of the day. How exciting.

Tim was able to spend the afternoon at the pool. Got some nice color on his face. That was only place he didn't lotion up. Gone for a bike ride into town now.

I had a new dining creation this evening. Lisa made us ham loaf. I had never heard of that dish. And I must say it was delicious. All our angel meals have been so tasty and deeply appreciated.

I've been given permission to share my friend's name on my blog. It is Michelle R. (David P's mom.) She lives in same town as us. Have only known her since moving to Pennsylvania but can tell from recent conversations that I've had with her that she's going to do just fine. She also has a son the same age as my son. A lot for a kid to go through but these boys will be stronger in the long run. She will be having surgery soon. And now I can be there for her as others were there for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...the "Anti-Biotics". The Kaminske's new monilor. Sounds like a punk band. Or, some kind of protest group.