Monday, June 27, 2005

A new week

Still have remnants of headache, but hopefully that will go away soon. From past experience, it will linger throughtout the day.

I'm headed to work. Short work week since I'm off Thursday for Barry's 3rd chemo.

I've been asked when my last chemo is. It is July 14th if all goes well. Have heard from a "bosum buddy" of mine, who has been through this, that by the time that day comes you are so tired it's even hard to imagine doing that last treatment. And from the way I am feeling now, I know what she means. I had the headache up until about lunch time. Am glad it's history now. These past days are so mentally tiring. But tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barry, continue to think positive, and work hard to take up your mind --
AND BE SURE THE CAMPER IS IN TOP SHAPE AND READY TO ROLL
for that much needed vacation just around the corner!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted on the tooth extraction. Good luck with it Barry.