Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Each day does get better

Slept a little better last night. Had trouble early on since I felt like I was getting a cold, nasal drip and such. Got up and took some sudafed and it doesn't appear to be a problem today. Will keep an eye on it as I don't need to get sick.

It was a much better day today, just not having a headache is a blessing.

And you can tell by my short blog, that life is OK right now.

Tim went to town pool again today. I think it's time for him to get his own membership. He really enjoys swimming.

I'm pretty excited that I will be able to go to the Cape in July for a short but well needed vacation. Barry and Tim will also be going. I will fly there and they will take the camper there. We'll be going at different times, but overlapping on the weekend. This was unexpected. This way we can see both families in between chemo treatments. I can't wait! I'll be returning just in time for my LAST treatment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane - I am glad you are feeling better. Kemo is awful in that it can affect you so differently each time. I am saying my prayers that next time will be a breeze. Hang in there. Love, Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

Jane,

I am so excited about your vacation in July! You deserve it (and so does Barry & Time).

Ben had a great time at the pool last night with Tim & Josh. He loves the pool too when he has friends to share it with.

Have a great day.

Liaa