Monday, June 13, 2005

Another week

Barry will be going strawberry picking with Tim this morning. Their annual trip to the Amish farm. Can't wait to see how good they are this year.

I've started to get the pimples back on my scalp. Last time I thought they were the sign that hair was coming out. Now I've heard it's just because of chemo.

Off to work.

Barry and Tim picked 6 quarts of strawberries in what Tim tells me was 15 minutes! And they are beauties. Smashed some, froze some and the rest I dipped in chocolate.
So good.

Tim got his own pool membership today. After we ate our delicious meatloaf, he went for a couple of hours to the pool. I think that's one of our better investments for the summer. He met a few of his friends down there and really enjoyed himself.

And my scalp is sore from the pimples. Mostly on the part where my cowlick would be.
Going to call doctor in a.m. to see if I can put anything beside cortisone on it. Am thinking that it's perhaps better not to cover it, but then it's not that attractive. I may just say the heck with it and go hatless for a while at work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you on cam last night Jane. With the mascara and turban, you looked like a 40’s movie star, like Gloria Swanson.

You wear it well. You should keep it after your hair grows back.

The “topless at the pool” comment got my attention too! You should get two more turbans for the twins, to match the one on your head, so you’d be fashionably coordinated.