Sunday, June 05, 2005

Neulasta kicks in

Am going through growing pains now. Started during the night. Barry tells me to get out of my cave (bedroom) but that's where I'm most comfortable. Nice and dark.
Temps in high 80s outside so I'm not going there. Back to bed now. Not going to accomplish much today but that's OK. Just wish I could get rid of headache that I've had past couple of days.

I want to thank Jody for bringing over a casserole dish. It at least got me dressed and out of my room. And it was tasty. She came when I most needed a hug. She's been through what I am going through. This weekend is just one of those sucky weekends. No other way to describe it. Just have to get over the next couple of days and it will get better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maureen is right. You do what you have to do! Hang in there. It will get better for the both of you. Love Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

You take care Jane....sleep well tonight....gerry