Monday, May 09, 2005

Another nice day.

Well, it looks like another nice day in Pennsylvania. But looks can be deceiving. Off to work soon. Nothing else to report now, just wanted to show that I'm awake and kickin' in Pa.

It was one of those days from you know what at work today. Definitely not one of the positive energy days that I am in need of for this week. System was down and the day just went down the tubes. Would like to say something positve came out of the hours at work today but I would be lying. And I'm no liar. Hoping tomorrow is better.

One of the best things about this week is that I'm only working 3 days.

Tomorrow is busy day for me. I have a chemo teaching class followed by an echocariogram at the hospital. Apparently the chemo drugs that you are given do a job on your heart. And then after work I am going to look at wigs and hopefully get my hair cut there. Lisa P. is coming with me, and I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gald to hear it!! What a beautiful day - Meg

Anonymous said...

dear jane,glad to see you had a nice mother day i went to apple b for lunch,with my sister,her husband my mom and my family.had a nice time.then went to my sisters house at the end.looks like it would be fun to pick a wig out ,send me a picture of your self when you first get it .i would LOVE TO SEE IT.WELL SEE YOU LATER,DONNA