Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Pooped but I'll make it

As I left for work this a.m. I noticed a bunch of turkeys in front yard. That was a nice site.

A tiring day at work (again). I've come home pooped. Between all the phone calls and trying to line up Barry's next biopsy, it's so much to handle. Just mentally exhausted with scheduling everything.

When I pulled into the driveway, I finally heard from Dr.'s office that the appt. has been scheduled for this Friday morning in Pittsburgh. An ultrasound guided liver biopsy. He'll have to be in recovery for 3-4 hrs. So it will be another long day at a hospital for us.

Watched my favorite show of the week, American Idol. Go Bo is all I can say. I really enjoy watching him.

After looking back at today, I have to try not to waste my energy on things that I have no control over. Hard thing to do, but I have to perfect that. As a good friend told me, I have to walk the walk and talk the talk. Good advice, friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing a fantastic job with everything going on in your life!! Meg

Anonymous said...

...embrace life and give it a big, wet, sloppy kiss!

It's times like these when life's color has more intensity...and that's a good thing.

...as Martha would say.

Timba

Anonymous said...

jane,i love hearing all different sayings walk the walk talk the talk,that stops everone in track when you say that and they walk away after that.I THINK YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB HOLDING EVERTHING TOEGETHER.TO ME IF I WAS IN FRONT OF YOU I WOULD SAY YOU ARE THE GREATEST!JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN YOU GET OUT OF SKIN.AND KNOW I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.WELL SEE YOU LATER ,KEEP ME UP WITH THINGS OK .SEE YOU DONNA