Monday, May 23, 2005

Itchy scalp

Barry's aches seemed to disappear at about 1 a.m. last night. Today is a good day for him.

I'm beginning to get some pimples in my scalp (which is also a bit itchy). Have been told this is the start of the hair coming out. Am prepared so bring it on. I know it will probably be a bit upsetting for me, but considering the whole scheme of things I can handle it.

By the time I got home from work, my scalp and even eye brows are itchy. Per nurse Maureen (my sister) I have taken some benadryl. As Tim said to me, this way you'll be glad when the hair comes out! Smart kid.

I got new hats/scarf in mail today which I ordered. Can't wait to wear them. A new me which is going to be different and better than the old one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane....glad Barry is feeling somewhat better....Jane, you are quite a trooper....Just please take care. As I have said before and will continue to say to you...you are in my thoughts and prayers. Gerry

Anonymous said...

Jane - your hair will grow back and I'll bet you will just look smashing without it. I am glad Barry is feeling a little better. Take each day as it comes. Love, Mary Lou