Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sunday: worked most of afternoon

The itching was not due to the wig. This a.m. it felt like porcupine, back of my neck. But when I further explored it, it was due to more hair coming out. Am so glad I shaved it already. Little stubs coming out of scalp.

After going to church, I cooked up some 'sghetti and meatballs that Angel Meg had sent over. Another delicious meal. Thank you.

After an early lunch I had to go to work due to a computer upgrade. Worked until 5 p.m. and have to go back early in morning. Some holiday. Would have rather spent the time with family.

For dinner we had hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill, and I made some shrimp pasta salad for the "boys" tomorrow while I'm at work. I expect to work the whole morning.

All in all, a pretty good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning. Meg