Saturday, May 28, 2005

Tim had a Memorial Day concert to play at this a.m. Was going to be a parade, but changed to an indoor church service due to rain. Nice and sunny now though.

As Barry and I were leaving to go shopping (while Tim was away), we were pleasantly greeted by BJ who was bringing a huge assortment of Dunkin Donuts breakfast goodies. Enough to feed an army. With all these friends, how can you ever feel depressed for a long period of time?

Have spoken to my sister Maureen and she is hoping to be out of hospital this afternoon. Just needs to make sure she keeps meds down. So that is good news.

Since I "pigged" out on donuts, Tim motivated me to take bike ride with him. A little over 2 miles. Enough to get my heart pumping away. And now I deserve my nap!
Thank God for Tim.

Tim is at sleepover at friend's house. Barry and I went out to Chinese buffet. I wore my wig for first time. Told Barry he could think he was on date with another woman! Didn't wear anything under it and now I know what they mean by wigs being itchy. Only wore it in restaurant, not to and from. Just took benadryl to relieve the itch.

My sister Maureen is home from hospital. That's good news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, I want to come to your house and eat, and can I bring my family? LOL Glad to hear you have so many friends making sure you don't go hungry or get lonely. Meg