Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I'm all set for tomorrow

After what seems like forever is coming tomorrow. I have my first appointment with my oncologist Dr. Garrow. Different emotions in my head but I'm all set. I have a brand new note book to take notes, along with a list of questions that I've printed from a couple of websites. Questions to ask the doctor once diagnosed with cancer. Barry will pick me up at work and we will go together. Am thankful the appointment is in the morning so that I don't have to wait around all day.

I am sure that I will have lots to write in my blog tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for your continued good wishes for both Barry and myself. It's a busy week for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane, that doctor's office will sure be crowded in the morning, because I'm sure there's alot of us that will be right there with you in spirit! Meg