Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I must say it was a GREAT day!

Going to try one of my new scarves today. This way I won't try to itch my scalp. Nice bright red one. And I forgot, red earrings also.

As they say, it must be the time of the month (or should I say chemo cycle), but this past weekend and today are GREAT days for me. I feel so good and actually able to chuckle a bit at work today. So many people commented on my new scarf. Made me feel even better. Kept the scarf on all day and wasn't bothered by my scalp. When I talked to doctor's office and they confirmed it was part of losing the hair, I told them what my mother has told me: "all part of the aging process"! Yes, mom you're a smart one.

Short blog tonight. Have to get myself ready for Bo on American Idol.

Thanks for so many nice comments. Love them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean your part of the "Red Hat Society"? That's great that you're able to roll with it....WAY TO BE!! Meg

Anonymous said...

Jane, Nick gave me your web site and I have been reading your day-to-day trials and successes. I hope you don't mind. You are doing so wonderful and your attitude is outstanding. Just reading your daily journal is inspirational to me even though I am fine. It makes you appreciate the little things in life and the people around you. Keep up with the blogging!

Anonymous said...

...be daring! Don't wear a scarf or hat! Go bald! Make a bold survivor fashion statement. :):):)

Hey, Ms. Etheridge did it..Bruce Willis does it and he dosen't even have cancer!!! So did Marlin Brando...the list is potentially endless.

(makes you wonder how those sissy-ass people on "Survivor" have the gall to call themselves "Survivors", when all the do is eat bugs and walk away with a million dollars)

Anonymous said...

Laughter is the best medicine, so keep on doing it!! Hey, I'm hearing at work about these fabulous meals you've been getting. Anybody willing to share them?? We could have one heck of a recipe book.......Meg