Friday, May 27, 2005

TGIF

We made it through another work week. Unfortuantely I have to work Sunday and Monday due to a bank update. Only a few hours each day, plus they give us another day off. Which of course will be used as a chemo day! Looks like a nice day so far.

Jeans day at work today so it's an even better day. As for my choice of hat, it's either going to be a Dow Jones cap or a FNB cap. Time will tell...

Thanks to all my buddies at DJ/WSJ last night. And to get another blogger comment makes me more happier than you know.

Heard from my brother in law that Maureen is staying overnite at hospital. Considerable pain. Will miss her bloggin' comments. Had hernia operation.

After dinner, Barry, Tim and I spred mulch out front. This was on our to do list since Mother's Day. Looks great. Really needed it. My oncologist, Dr. Garrow even stopped by for a quick hello. Liked my new "do". A wonderful neighbor to have. Afterwards I spoke to Maureen in the hospital. Quick conversation as the pain is still strong. Think she is need of some of our positive energy tonight.

I would like to thank this week's angels: The Clarks, Sherwoods and LeJeunes. And I have to say one thing: always heard that some of these folks couldn't cook. Well let me tell you this, they've not been telling the truth! Delicious meals made from the heart. Thank you so much. Still would like their recipes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was also wondering about your sister. You looked great when you stopped in at DJ/WSJ last night. So glad you took the time to do that & everyone enjoyed talking with you.
Barry, WOW, you rate! Your son is going to the movies with you!! I couldn't wait for my daughter to get old enough to watch movies that I could actually enjoy without falling asleep in, and now she would rather go with her friends! LOL Enjoy, I hear it's good. :)
Meg