Wednesday, April 20, 2005

2 down and 2 to go!

I am off this Friday as a vacation day. A much needed vacation day. This way I will have a day to spend with the family. Can't wait. Tim is also off from school.

It was a tiring day at work today. Mostly mentally. My brain got exhausted today with just fixing other people's mistakes. Had been on a good roll until today. But that can be expected and I can't worry about it. Dr. Garrow's office called to tell me that since talking with the dr. that the May 5th appt. is fine, no need for an earlier appt. unless I wanted to see him. I said that was fine.

After work I took Mom to my nail appt. to see Retta. Dad, Tim and Maureen ate at Pizza Joe's. Eileen had stayed home. Now Maureen and Eileen have gone to WalMart for their daily run. I was too pooped to go. I went in hot tub instead.

Not much writing today. Too pooped. Really looking forward to having Friday off. Don't even care if the weather is bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear jane,i really look forward to see what youy right,writing as you can see is MY PASION,it is so great to see you so very up beat please dont take that the wrong way ,but when i read your words they jump in my heart and have it glow so brightly.it brings warmed to my heart.i hope that it dose the same to you .i will send you some pictures of the kids soon.see you later ,your friend,donna