Tuesday, April 12, 2005

2nd day back to work and pooped

Not much energy to type today. By the time I got home, I couldn't wait to take pain killer. Can't explain the soreness in my right arm. Other than the skin feeling like it's being stretched more than it wants to be. Went into hot tub after having Subway for dinner to relax. The pill does take effect quickly, helps with the pain. Just a tiring and sore day by afternoon. I did take earlier lunch which was good. Worked almost all day at my job trying to perfect an excel document with formulas. Over worked my brain.

At work I got phone call from Sharon Cancer Center. They scheduled me for my first appt. on May 5th. Notice the date 050505. Maybe it will be lucky! Have been talking so much about seeing oncologist but to hear them call and make appt. sort of got to my stomach. But I have to realize that I'm on the road to recovery.

Am heading to bed soon even though it's only 7:30ish. Just very tired. May call dr. in a.m. to see if perhaps I'm overdoing it by being at work. Night.

No comments: