Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Positive energy only

During these past couple of days, I've been receiving unneccessary negative energy while I'm attempting to heal emotionally and physically for my upcoming treatment. And from the very beginning I was told by a cancer survivor that this is detrimental to the healing process. It is difficult to fight cancer when you are given stress along the way. I am only grateful for the positive energy that will win out in the end.

Please continue to pray for me as the road ahead is unknown and that is the worst thing. I am positive and strong and do know that right now my job is to fight this cancer and to be a true survivor. I am so thankful for all my new and old friends, especially the "Kind" ones!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane, It sounds like you had a ruff day. You can smile now, it's over and done. :)
I've heard the very same thing from survivors in my family, about positive attitude and also about listening to your body. If you're tired, sleep; if you're hungry, eat; if you need to stop what you're doing and rest, stop; if you need the hot tub, do it, etc. I know you have responsibilities, but this is a time when you should put yourself first. I know, I know, as a mother and wife it's easier said than done, but it's important, and no one else can do it for you. This time will pass and you can go back to being your "tuff" self. God will help you through this. As you said in another posting, some days will be hard, but just know it will pass and tomorrow will be better. Whatever you need, there are so many people out here willing to help, just let us know! I wish I had your personal email because I feel funny going on, and on, and on....... We keep you in our thoughts and prayers, as always. Tell Barry and Tim hi.
Meg

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,

You keep your chin up girl. I know you can do it!! And when you sister leaves on Saturday, I will be there for you. I love you guys!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

jane,it feels so good to have the house to my self for aweek,the boys had off this week that was not one of the weeks i had for vac,so mike went to see his brother frank and the family,they moved to south cal .the boys could not wait.they drove my car there.i am spring cleaning my hole house floors every thing.but always have time for my self ,which i am doing now,writing to you which i love to do as mush as i love to read your blogger .they will be home monday.well onward how can anyone be unpositive when they write ,to me you always have to push forward and not look back, for there is always SUNSHINE IN FRONT OF YOU.and NEVERGIVE UP YOU WILL HAVE A BAD DAY BUT YOU WILL FIND THE STRENGTH TO GET UP AND DO IT AGAIN.thats what i do in life.keep me up dated when you have the time .say hello to BARRY,TIM FOR ME TELL TIM HE IS A GREAT KID.SEE YOU LATER DONNA