Monday, April 25, 2005

Liver biopsy today

Meg,
Don't know your email address but wanted to tell you that I appreciate anyone reading this blog. It's my form of therapy. I only wish that people who read this blog do post a comment here or there so that I know it's being read. That makes me feel even better.

The liver biopsy was done in afternoon. Results won't be in for few days probably.

A tiring day especially for myself as I am still trying to heal physically and emotionally. I have called my dr. once again to update him on how I am feeling. I am very anxious about my first appt. with dr. next week. Last week I found myself crying in my truck during lunch away from others. Didn't even tell my family, only my dr.

My family leaves in a.m. after an extended visit. Boy, was I blessed to have them during these difficult days. One of my sisters is staying behind to be with me/us as I try to regain my strength for Tim and for Barry's return home. A lifesaver.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jane, i had a great talk with barry last night ,it felt good to hear his vioce.i called today at 7pm.he said he was in alot of pain ,they put a big suckier in butt so i could not talk to him for very long .i told him when he finds out what the answer is to PLEASE CALL ME,DONT LET HIM FORGRT OK,WELL SEE YOUY LATER MY FRIEND.donna

Anonymous said...

...all will work out as fate determines. But something guides my thinking to believe all will work out as it should.

All my most sincere thoughts to you and Barry.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,

Thanks for keeping us informed. Our prayers our with you, Barry and Tim.

May Peace Be You, JD

Anonymous said...

Jane, just wanted to let you know that I've been reading your blog. It's a great way to keep up on all the news. Sorry to hear about Barry, just know that everything will work out fine. You, Barry and Tim are in my thoughts everyday. Regards..........Vinny

Anonymous said...

Jane,

Remember, God is in control. Call me anytime. There are a lot of people praying for you. Thank God for your family and their willingness to be there for you. I will pray for a safe trip home for them.

Lisa