Sunday, April 10, 2005

Beginning of another week

Such a beautiful day that I am just posting on my blog. Too nice of a day to be inside.

Tim washed his dirt bike in the morning since it was truly a mess. Leave it to kids to find any mud that's in a field.

He then carpooled with Sean Brown to an afternoon church rally. He enjoyed the concert but unfortunately it was outside, and was not prepared with suntan lotion! So, he got a bit burned. Last thing I took from him before going to it was hit hat. So he thought of that hat the whole time. If only.... The heat outside was about only thing he didn't like of the day. He told me that the woman sang Awesome God which is a favorite of mine. Wish I could have been there.

While he was gone I napped for a couple of hours. It is a day of rest you know. I head back to work tomorrow after being gone for about 3 weeks. Expecting to be tired by the end of the day. Should do me good to get other things on my mind. But hopefully not too many other people's problems. Honestly don't think I can take much of people complaining of computers being slow and printers jamming. Time will tell. Have been told that the best medicine in treatment of cancer is being with positive people and positive environment. And working a Help Line consists of complaints and people needing help. Right now in my life I'm the one that needs help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Jane,

I love that song too. I will try to find it on CD and get it to you. There's nothing better than some good ol' Christian Praise and Worship Songs!! Hope you had a great day!!

Lisa