Thursday, April 14, 2005

They are truly coming!

All the aches and pains I had at work today are in the back of my head right now. I have talked to my parents who are at my sister Maureen's house now. In the morning they will pick up my other sister Eileen for their trip to God's Country. My mother is very upbeat and excited to be coming back to our home. She wasn't told of the trip until just today I believe, as to not confuse her. You don't know how excited I am to have all of them come here. Eileen has never been here and I can't wait to show her this part of the country.

It's going to be a long day at work tomorrow just knowing that they are on their way. They expect to arrive by 4 p.m. Again, I am so EXCITED and can't wait for official hands on HUGS from everyone. This has been a difficult past few weeks but tomorrow is going to be such a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane,

I am so happy that you will be able to see your family. I know it means a lot to you to have them here. I also am glad you consider this God's Country. I think so too!!

Love ya,

Lisa

Anonymous said...

You have a nice weekend and tell everyone hi from arizona