Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Getting stronger each day

Since the purpose of my blog is to put my innermost thoughts down in a journal for therapy, I will proceed to do so.

I had been anxiously awaiting my parents and sisters arrival next week, only to find out yesterday that this may not happen. It appears that he has been advised by some that having my mother travel such a distance and to a new area would get her more disoriented. She's just getting into a routine by going to a Senior Citizens Center for couple of days a week. They seem to feel that breaking up this new routine would be hard for her to get back into once she returns to the Cape. I am quite upset that it seems that she won't be coming next week. I am in no health to go there myself, even though I have actually checked out planes/trains/and automobiles today in order for me to go there. I guess I am just being selfish but I truly feel/felt that I need to see my mother especially. So as it stands now, I am not sure who will be coming to see me. But being upset at this stage in my life is not a good thing to be. Whoever does come will be a true blessing for me.

I went to Sears today and bought couple pairs of shorts and bright tops. I picked Tim up early from school for a dentist appt. The dentist was able to bond his tooth that he chipped at Saturday's soccer game. So that was good. I also went to the bank to give them my return to work note. Everyone was so pleased to see me.

Tim did some yard work after we got home. That's usually my job but am unable to do it right now. He enjoys being outside so that is good. And with temps in the 70s you can't complain.

Today was first day that I didn't nap so am a bit pooped by now. Hopefully I'll sleep good tonight. Last night I slept for over 7 hrs.! and woke up on my side where I had stitches-hugging the pillow. Was comfortable until I had to move and boy did that hurt. But everyday is another day.

No comments: