Saturday, April 30, 2005

End of another week

Took Eileen to airport this a.m. House is going to be so quiet now. Must admit that as I turned away from her I shed some tears, and also in the car. Good tears. Had I not enjoyed her and everyone so much, I wouldn't have shed any. It was so nice having family here, people who have family living close to them take family for granted. I don't for a second.

My house is so nice and clean. These past 2 weeks my floors have been Murphy soaped, curtains have been cleaned, tons of laundry have been washed, and house dusted to the t. Barry said to me :guess it will be another 3 years until it gets cleaned again! Wise guy. Thanks to Mom, Dad, Maureen and Eileen. And of course to my brother in laws for letting my sisters come here in the first place. And better than a clean house is just having the emotional support in difficult times. I am so blessed to have so many friends nearby that will be by my side these upcoming months.

Tim's come down with sore throat and cold today. Went in hot tub to get rid of chills. Bummer being sick. I know he doesn't feel good when he naps during the day like today. By evening, he was seen PoGo'ing, Eileen.

Well, that's it for now. Again, thanks to all.

Without even realizing it, since it's been such an emotional week, I basically have full movement in my right arm. Hard to believe that. And my armpit is almost back to normal feeling. The healing process is working even during these times.

Wgt. today: 137 lbs. Have lost a few pounds in past weeks. That's good news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that sounds like Barry! LOL

Meg

Anonymous said...

dear jane,i just came home from getting my hair cut different,layiers in the front and bushed to my face.also i changed my color some to a browen with half red. i saw this piucture in a mag and thought i meant do some thing different to my self ,i went one step more and got my eye brows done and my face all wax.time for ME.i feel so much better , dose not take to much to make me happy.so far really good with barry it brought aBIG SMILE to my face when i read that.well see you later jane ,say hello to barry for me and i hope tim feels better real soon.donna