Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Another nice day. What could be better?

This morning I have a recheck appt. with Dr. Henwood, my surgeon. I think he will be pleased with the progress that I have made.

Today is Tim's casual picture day at school. They were told to wear light colored shirts. I have such a wonderful son. Do you know that of all his clothes in his closet he has chosen the Relay for Life t-shirt to wear. I am so proud of him. He's also a true survivor.

I went to see Dr. Henwood and am healing right on schedule. My next appt. is in one month, a couple of weeks after I see oncologist. Compared to last week, feel like a thousand bucks. Sorry, not the usual million bucks. Treated Aleesa and the office to some more candy. Can you believe that she still had twizzlers from a few weeks ago! They don't eat as much candy as I do!

Another day of meeting and talking with people who are rooting for me. My family talked to Diane G. today about my upcoming treatment and another neighbor Terry called me tonight.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, something positive can come from a negative situation.
It's all in God's hands. Now I seem to talk to just about anyone I meet. And why not. Perhaps everyone should do that.

This week I come home from work and find a meal on the table and my house cleaned by my sisters. Geez, I don't think I want them to leave. Never saw my bathroom floors shine so much.
Thanks! to all.

As for American Idol: Go Bo.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jane,i look foward to reading from the blogger ,i love to write and read others write to.it brings a very specal SMILE to my face.to me you can learn ALOT about some one by how freely they write .for if you let it flow on paper,easier your heart melts and that how you will truly heal in and out.no med compares or comes near to writing from your heart.i love to sit down a write a poem,just out of nowhere.well see you later jane,by the way you and your family LOOKS GREAT in the pictures.and your smile is worth A MILLON DOLLARS.SEE YOU FRIEND,DONNA CUTRONE