Saturday, April 23, 2005

Day 2 in hospital

I was at hospital by 7 a.m. in order to see Barry's doctor in his rounds. Nodules in lung are pea size, and the liver has a tennis size ball and small pea sizes. Plan of attack will be a liver biopsy on Monday. So many variables in the equation. As I know from my experience, the worst is not knowing.

This is a difficult time for us. Can only imagine what is going on in Tim's head with all this medical talk. We did go to movies today just to get our minds off of sickness for a couple of hours. And then went to see Barry again.

My family is delaying going home due to bad weather coming and their concern for us in getting through these tough times. Eileen was a workaholic today while I was gone. She not only washed all my living room curtains but also my kitchen valance. I think she did about 100 loads of wash! We also came home to a nice cooked chop suey dinner.

Barry is of course very anxious for the biopsy to be done and for the test results. Am trying to stay positive and focused because that takes less energy.

No comments: