Saturday, April 02, 2005

A long day

Day is about done, and I'm just posting for the day. Barry and Tim went to Sam's Club and out to lunch while I stayed home today. I could not have done all that. For the most of the day, I stayed in bed as that is where I was the most comfortable. I did leave a message for Dr. Henwood to call me Monday a.m. I really want him to take the drain out right away. Under my arm area is uncomfortable, especially when my arm is down to my side. The underarm rests directly on the drain tubing and is sore. And when I lie down, I am able to prop the arm up right beside me with little discomfort. So basically today was a very long day for me.

Went to Tim's last indoor soccer game tonight. They tied. Bad part was that Tim got his front bottom tooth chipped by being elbowed by someone. Looks like I'll be making a trip to dentist with him to get that fixed. Just what I need.

Not writing much today, just that kind of a day. I've even attempted to place a towel under my arm pit area to cushion my arm. Going to take a bath and probably hit the bed soon.

Tomorrow's another day. Right now 32 and snow/rain coming down. Wondering where the spring went. Oh yes, we lose an hour of much needed sleep tonight.

No comments: