Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday. A day of rest.

I've been enjoying the family so much that I find myself not being on the computer to post to my blog. It's so amazing how the people who have entered my life recently stick out in my memory.
I keep thinking this over and over again. These people are true blessings. In looking over pictures I took yesterday, my only regret is that I don't have a close up picture of Sara. The one I am posting it the best I have.

Today we had chicken on the grill (and no, it wasn't burnt!). Mom is doing so great here. She's enjoying the sites and sounds of God's country which include listening to buggies and seeing the horses up the street from house. I am so glad that Dad took a chance in traveling with her to here, as I truly needed the personal hugs of comfort. In the morning we went to Wal Mart for a couple of items. I can't explain how good it is to have my family here.

For the first time in weeks, I took over 2 hrs. of a nap today. I slept so good. Upon going downstairs, I was presented with a couple of presents that Eileen had bought me at the local gift shop. She bought me a beautiful candle with a shade with etched out cross designs on it. Seeing it made me cry. Everyone is so thoughtful and I get teary eye at the drop of a hat. Good tears.

No comments: