Monday, April 18, 2005

What a difference a week makes.

In comparing today with last week, am so happy to report that I've made such improvement. I can just about raise my right arm straight up over my head. So much better. And just the pain has decreased, thank goodness.
It was another busy Monday at work. Someone called out sick and therefore it was a bit busy. But glad to say that I made it through it.
I came home to a nice home cooked pot roast, potato and carrots. That was a real treat. Can't get that service everywhere.
Dad took Tim for another round of golf at the driving range after dinner. Tim hasn't done that since last year. So he's quite happy about that. Afterwards they went to Dutch Isle for ice cream and saw Marshall. Got some extra in their cone!
Again, thanks to the people who are posting to my blog. I read each and everyone of them, it makes my day.

No comments: