Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday, A day of rest

I could see the snow accumulating during the night, on my many trips to the bathroom. So I was not surprised to see the 4-5 inches of snow in the morning. It was definitely a winter wonderland kind of morning. And quite windy. Temps stayed in 30's most of the day.

When my arm extends to my side, it is quite sore and uncomfortable. But I've been given a couple of helpful hints from Linda G. 1) ban the bra 2) wear shirts inside out to eliminate the seam. I had already done the first item yesterday, just so that the drainage would drain straight down. Per Eileen's suggestion, I have it attached to a piece of yarn. And since I know it's uncomfortable, I am avoiding have my arm hang down my side.

I also came to the conclusion that yesterday could have been a bad day since I had decided to stop pain killer. Bad choice since I'm still in pain. What a stupid thing to do. Today, I am taking tylenol during the day and back to the good stuff in evening. I've been up for a few hours, heated up the ribs that Barry got at Sam's Club yesterday for lunch and about to hit my favorite bed shortly. Tim's helped me change bedding on couple of beds today, also. And not even complaining in doing so.

Took a nice nap for about an hour. Picture this: I'm laying in bed on my back, with knees propped up on top of pillow, head propped up on 2nd pillow and my right arm on it's own pillow. And as I lay like this, I thought to myself: Wow. Nothing is hurting at this moment! Truly happened to me today and it was a good feeling.

As Tim and I ate easy-mac and taquitos, I looked out the back door and finally, after a very long time without seeing any, I saw 4 DEER making their way through the woods. I told Tim that my day was complete! And of course, I immediately had to call my parents. Another positive thing to look back at. P.S. I have to thank Tim because it was his idea to open the blinds as we ate dinner..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got snow there? We had a nice day today. It was about 55 all day.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Relax and enjoy the beauty of the snow. Spring is here so it won't last long. Besides, you have two men to deal with it for you.