Friday, April 08, 2005

A gorgeous day

And therefore I have not been on the computer. Barry and I went out to lunch and for a nice drive. Just a gorgeous day. Temp is about 70 degrees. Normally I would be out raking but not these days. That's now going to be Tim's job.

Well, Tim came home from school and spent some time on computer. Eventually he went outside to rake up the leaves. Shortly afterward he came inside and said that he was done. Asked to go for his bike ride, I said yes. But when I went outside to look at what he had done,
I actually saw what he had NOT done. Good help is hard to find.

So when he came home from his ride, I showed him where all the leaves were and he just laughed. Got the rake out again and this time I supervised him. He needed a foreman to watch over him. End result, an excellent job. He thanked me for "motivating" him.

No comments: