Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ANOTHER BUMP IN THE ROAD FOR JANE!!

It is moe posting for Jane. I had talked to her last night and knew she was going to the doctor today. Yesterday I had asked Barry to call me after he took her to the appointment. I spoke to him at 11:30 and he said the Pittsburg Md and her local cancer Md. directed them to go directly to the Farrel hospital-not sure of spelling. After testing done, Jane just called me and said she was just admitted to the hospital-spoke briefly as she is exhausted and still with shortness of breath-on some oxygen-xray still shows fluid in the lungs-she said plans are to remove the fluid but doesn't know when. I asked her if she mentioned the imbalance mentioned and she said yes. She asked me to post on her blog-once again let us all help her climb out of the "road ruts" adios moe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane.....I am glad they are going to do something for you. Please take it easy and don't forget I am here if you need me. Love you very much........
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Jane, Continued prayers coming your way. Prayers for your doctors as they try to give you some relief. You sure have been through a lot. Know that there are many people praying for you, Marie D