Saturday, January 03, 2009

Cyberknife complete

The cyberknife procedure took about 2 hrs. I only asked for one break near the end. Went to the bathroom just to stretch. Dr. wouldn't prescribe decadron (steroid) which in my opinion was the miracle drug. He had mentioned going back on it after cyberknife as my equilibrium could be effected. Without it all I do is sleep and my pain is minimal. Like before I went to the Cape it hurts when I breathe in and cough. Don't know what that's all about. I just know the days I was on the steroid after coming out of hospital were the best days for me. I felt great. I may end up asking my oncologist for script. (or just go to nearest street corner!)
JOKE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you handle the treatment so well yesterday. Love you, Jane!

Ann

Anonymous said...

A Doctor friend of mine told me years ago...."If only we could live on steriods forever we would feel soooo good." how can something so good, NOT be good long term?? BUMMER!! Glad this treatment is behind you. You continue to amaze many. much love, linda f

Anonymous said...

Hey Wonderwoman: Another procedure down glad to hear that you are doing well. I will give you a call this week. Getting the computer hooked up to the internet service next Wednesday thanks to Barry! Was so happy that we got to spend the afternoon together. Hurry back and visit!!!!!!!
Love Ya, Debs :-}

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it went well. And it sounds like you had a great trip.
God Bless
Crys