Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Making an appt. to see Dr. in a.m.

I have a 9:30 a.m. appt. with oncologist. Going to mention to her my latest symptoms, especially getting tipsy while just walking Then I'm going to call my neurosurgeon to tell him. Maybe the 2 doctors can put their knowledge together long distance to see what could possily be up. Today was in bed practically the whole day. And when I have a.m. phlem it's so painful to bring it up. I sort of hearing a weasing noise when I breath. All is all, I'm pretty uncomfortable especially when I tear up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was in my devotions this morning and I thought right away of Jane. I think we all feel this way.....

"Truth is, the people I respect and admire most are those whose lives have been filled with “clouds” but they walk through any weather with God. These people walk in splendor, surrounded with a certain attractive and hard-to-capture beauty. They are people I seek out on a regular basis. I pursue them because I want to bask in their glow and confidence. They leave me in awe.

One thing is sure. I’m never disappointed when I find myself in the company of those who have learned to rise up in the midst of clouds. They don’t seek to avoid cloudy days; rather they stand up to walk in dignity, accepting the brilliant contrasts and magical rays God can create despite and through their adversity."

Lisa P

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,

Just a short note to say hello from WC and send you my love. My thoughts are with you always.

Love,
JoeAnn

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane: Keep that chin up and I hope the doctors can get you some relief very soon! Good news.....I have my internet back in the house now. I will keep in touch daily.
Love Ya,
Debs ;-}