Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yesterday and my doings

I can't retype all that I typed because it took me so long, plus I can't remember it.
I had a MUGA heart scan in the afternoon after going out to lunch with Barry. He dropped me off at the hospital and went for his own blood work at cancer center. I was early for my appt. and they were early. Worked out perfectly. Carrie and Kerry (unsure of spelling) were the technicians who worked the machine. The reason I got messed up on my blog was because I was trying to find a picture of a MUGA machine.
Which I did but by the time I went to put it on my blog***you got it. Gonzo.
I had run out of business cards promoting my blog so just told the techs the website address. They found it in no time and just loved to look at the entries and pictures. Then they wrote the address down on a piece of paper to look at later.
Everyone has been so kind. But as the saying goes, be nice to others and they will be nice to you. Nothing genious about that.

Barry and I ran to outlets. He got a couple of pans. Got home at 4 p.m. and I went to lie down. I think you will know the answer to this question: what time did I get up? You got it. After midnight. I missed dinner, Tim making good brownies and Barry baked some muffins. That's why I was still up at 1 a.m. last night.

We have been having snow all day yesterday and today. No accumulation yesterday, but during the night it came down bucket loads. I think we have about 1 foot and it's still snowing now and into tomorrow. I hope it stops for church tomorrow.
Barry and Tim are outside shoveling and snow blowing.

I have seen some changes in my body lately. Even when I walk (especially in a.m.) I lose my breath and it aches on my left. I've been taking prescription strength ibuprofen along with an anxiety pill. I feel the best when relaxing on the recliner.
Even when I just empty the dish washer that takes my breath away. That's why Barry has told Tim to do that job for me. May take him awhile but it gets done. And isn't that what it's all about?

Well, I've got to go see how the boys are doing outside. I used to love snow removal. Most people dislike it, but I always enjoyed that and cutting the grass.
Call me weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane,
I hope you didnt venture out to see the snow removal. Enjoy being cooped in like the rest of the snow bound area. Hopefully we will be shoveled out tomorrow. Love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

Jane...That snow is coming here LOL I can't shovel either. That is all I need to do with no mesh in the last hernia Dr Joe fixed LOL Stay inside in jammies and we can have a jammie party even tho we are so far apart. You are in my heart and mind so you ARE here with me and I am with you in Pa. Love you
Eileen