Monday, January 19, 2009

OFF THE OXYGEN A LITTLE BIT

Just spoke to Jane and told her of the number of blog "hits" and she is amazed so keep on posting!! Just awoken from a nap and supper in front of her. I had called Barry and he said Jane had been off oxygen a little time today. I mentioned to the both of them her memory lapses the other week was probably from low oxygen levels!! Jane mentioned that Tim was supposed to visit-hadnot come. And Becky too. I played dumb and just said yes as Barry told me Becky and Tim were heading over after 6pm so she will be surprised. I mentioned all the blog names to her. Remains in the intensive care unit. Barry took some pics today so we shall see them hopefully.
Rest up Jane and enjoy the company soon!! adios moe
P.S. Forgot to mention that the choir of the church Jane attends and where Joe Hopkins is from was practicing Jane's favorite song for the service yesterday.. U are an awesome God!! This was special for Jane. Had her hair washed saturday and keeps on telling me not to worry about her!! Nurses with her are reliable.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always in our thoughts and prayers
sue and dave

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane!!

I'm so glad you are feeling better, it's amazing what the lack of oxygen can do to one's body. From what Mo describes it sounds like you are on the ball in there!

I'll bet you have top notch nurses. That's such a dedicated hospital. You are in great hands.

Thinking of you constantly. Praising God that you are feeling so well, too.

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

GREAT VISIT WITH JANE!!!!
Debbie and I just came back from a several hour visit with Jane and Tim. We had a really good visit with her. She looked much better than I expected but She is definitely in pain which is hard to see. We talked about everything under the sun...she hasn't lost her gift for the gab...cried numerous times...gave out hugs and hand holding... She seems to be in very good hands with the nursing staff....very compassionate and kind staff...she is ready for visitors..she told me to get the word out..JANE WANTS VISITORS... I feel better having been with her...Another great memory. Love
Becky

Anonymous said...

I want to thank everyone that is there for Jane. Thanks for the phone call when you got home Becky. I won't cry all night, I promise. Well maybe a little while. Jane, I love you with my whole heart and every breath that I take. You are a wonderful baby sister. Jane the Pain we used to call you. Remember dancing on the table when Sonny was my boyfriend? LOL Hope you have a good rest tonight.
Love you
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Jane's mother today says"i worry about Tim" when she hears me talk to Tammy that always cuts her hair about Jane's cancer return!! I tell dad that mom is lucky with the memory deficit as she forgets the bad stuff!! for jane from her mom by moe i tell her Tim will be ok as he is a great kid and she smiles

Anonymous said...

Jane,

Hard to believe you've been through so much by looking at the pictures. You look wonderful! Think of you often throughout the day, and I say a prayer for you each time.

Love, Ann L.

Anonymous said...

Jane the pain....lol. family nick names are the best! Our son couldn't say his sister's Erica name when he was young and he would screetch...REEEKA. Rica has stuck ever since. lol. Jane, not the pain in my book, I hope today finds you resting well and doing what the nurses and dr's are telling you. In my thoughts almost hourly....linda f.