Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'M GETTING 2 UNITS OF BLOOD!!

Well Jane's dad has a good memory and I think we should teach him how to do actual blog posting. When I was at work today, Jane calls and asks for Maureen and the new secretary says I am not there-Jane knows I am-hangs up and calls Gene and asks if I am working. Well my boss is Maureen and I am Mo most of time. Telephone tag ends finally with Jane calling work again and we all know I am there-she says 2 units of blood to be given,voice hoarse,in the icu in another room-seemed short of breath but says she is doing good. I always tell her who has posted. After work, headed right to Cape to entertain ma and pa kettle so this posting a little late. Will call Jane now. Thanks to all the nurses,md's caring for Jane-she compliments all of u-most of the help doesn't believe how good she is doing especially yesterday on the first post op day. well off to call jane adios moe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just talked to Jane...she did sound pretty good. Not being able to get comfortable. She told me that I know what she meant with all my surgeries.. Hope you have a good sleep tonight. Love you with my whole heart
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Jane I just have to smile at your persistence in calling Mo at work until you reached her. Good for you! :-) I'm glad you finally "found" her.

I hope you rest comfortably tonight. Also wishing your family the best.

Love you - JK