Sunday, January 11, 2009

Titan radio for church

I was up but not about for church this a.m. For some reason I am not fast in pulling myself together. So I knew it was on the college radio station and I was all set. Under the covers and in my jammies. Now you can't beat that. Oh yes, just forgot something that makes that statement false. I had to miss seeing my friends and having nice conversations. And I was so looking forward to 2 steppin'.
Hard to visualize what was being done with a potato.

We ended up getting about a little over a foot of snow. And no, dad, I didn't even touch it.

Can't even remember what I did today. Must have just slept, slept and a little more sleep. Just walking around the house I seem to run out of breath. I think if this becomes too much for me the liquid can be drained. Just not sure how that is determined.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane....You take it easy. Glad you got rest today. You got more snow that we did here. We got about 6", which is enough for me. I can't shovel any more so I didn't even go out in the cold. Hope you have a good nite. Love you....
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Jane,
It is a nice treat that I am able to get on the computer today at work so I put your as top priority to check your blog. I was looking for you yesterday, but considering the weather I don't blame you for listening under the covers. You certainly did miss a good sermon by lisa, her two step was priceless. Just what I needed yesterday. I was thinking you might be sleeping so I didn't want to bother you. Hope you are resting today and keeping warm. Love ya
Becky