Thursday, January 15, 2009

"good morning and I can't wait to brush my teeth"

Just spoke briefly to Jane and received the above quote!! She sounded stronger in her voice and said she was on and off awake until midnight and then her door was shut.Stated she was more comfortable than yesterday with the oxygen. Also said she had the staff put on her chart that she had decided to have the fluid removed. I told her of posting responses-calls to all etc. We talked about a lot in probably less than a minute. Isn't it weird that so much can be accomplished in that short span of time and then at work u might sit in a meeting for hours and accomplish absolutely ZIPPO!! I did mention that me and barry as her health care agents would help her along this journey as she had requested us to way back when.Her response was "yes" Told her I would catch up with her later and to rest. adios moe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are having the fluid drained, Jane! I'll bet you feel so much better afterwards. I'm sorry that you are in UPMC again, but glad to know you are more comfortable. You are in great hands - the hospital's and God's. :-)

Love, JK