Saturday, January 17, 2009

ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE FOR JANE!!

All of us continue to be amazed by Jane's strength,courage,perservance,upbeat conversation etc etc . I spoke to her around 1pm when I was at work and she answered her telephone with such an upbeat voice-spoke about being in the intensive care unit-will be there for 3 or so days, chest tube in place, had her foley removed and able to take a whiz on commode,getting the nurses organized with her usual pain med plan that she has been on at home-celexa etc.,barry and tim with her etc. She hardly seemed short of breath. With this new road I really believe that each one of her steps will be handled with grace and control as all u bloggers speak about and her head will be held high. Before I left work I was ever so pleased to sneak on work computer and see the pictures Patti had just taken of Jane eating the hospital food and the family picture of Tim,Barry,and Jane. Believe me I know Jane's mom and dad and us felt good inside after seeing first hand how her day was going. Well off til after work tomorrow. Thanks again -U go u wonderwoman Jane!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane!

I praise God that you are comfortable and upbeat - but then, I knew you would be. :-)

You know the course of action to take and aren't hesitating one bit. That doesn't surprise me at all ...... your perseverance can't be matched!

I love you friend.

JK

Anonymous said...

Lookin good Jane! I owe you a hug! Bec R

Anonymous said...

Jane,
YOu look amazing. Only you could do what you do. We love you. somone let us know when she gets out of intensive care.
love
becky

Anonymous said...

Sunday Morning ll AM
Jane called and said that she was having two units of blood this morning, and she was trying to get in a comfortable position and hadnt yet. Said Tim and Barry were home - guess what - shoveling the PA lake snow lol
Very course speach, but speaking for sure.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey Wonderwoman Jane: You do look wonderful! Hope you feel better today and I will keep the prayers coming your way!
Love Ya's,
Debs ;-}