Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"I'm still in the hospital" I GOT A BUNCH OF ECARDS TODAY!!!

and i can't wait to get out of this place. Jane seemed a little short of breath. We talked briefly as supper just had arrived. Is in pain and says the oxycontin immediate release not on the med list so hasn't had-told her to tell them she needs it-has been taking for months. She said she will probably go home tomorrow and has been approved for home oxygen. The chest xray today was good. To me she seems a little sad. Will blog tomorrow after work. adios moe ToldJane Doreen thought of the ecards!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wonderwoman: I know that you want your own bed and I do not blame you one bit. Hope that you get to be home soon and I am sending you tons of prayers tonight for a restful nite. You are in my thoughts and prayers every waking minute. Just remember I love you tons!
Debs ;-}

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the post from Debs ... Love ya, Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

Jane! We want to read your Blog for a long long time.Keep on truckin, Girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Jane: Can't wait to read that you are writing from HOME. Bet you'll feel much better being in your own bed.

Love ya, JK

Anonymous said...

Jane,
Your beauty and grace shine through every single post. Hope today will bring some relief from the pain and a trip home!
Love to you and your family,
Doreen

Anonymous said...

hope you get home today. we love you
Becky