Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DECISIONS TO BE MADE!!

Just talked to Barry after Tim and he visited Jane. He said they met with a lung surgeon-discussed options of treatment of fluid in the lungs-needle drainage,talc powder etc.-would this return again-to do or not to do? Right now on hold-spoke to Jane quickly-less sob-says need to make decisions-told her for tonight just try to rest her mind,get comfort with the oxygen-she had just awaken from a nap. I also asked her to promise me not to get oob by self so she would not fall. Mentioned phones ringing a lot-told me her room across from nurses station. Is in 203 WEST upmc-farrell. I definately told her i am posting for her and she appreciates responses. I did notice the single word answers of YES that happened in the past. Barry did say that the steroid issue would not be good at this point. I personally think I would go once for the drainage as i think it would make her more comfortable with the breathing. Whether or not it would help would not be known in less u tried. My what decisions to be made!!!! If anyone sees her tomorrow snap a pic of her for the blog and send to eileen as she can post on blog! Once again thanks for your concern and prayers. adios moe May u rest tonight comfortably Jane!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Jane is in the hospital. I am not calling tonight because it sounds like she needs sleep. Will be at work tomorrow let me know through text of email what is up. Jane I am thinking of you. I love you
becky

Anonymous said...

Jane: I love you!

I am praying for God to give you healing, strength and peace my friend.

JK

The Bill Rudge Ministries said...

God is right beside you Jane. Many people are holding you up in prayer Karen

Anonymous said...

I want to thank all of you for praying for my sister. My email is eileenlom@hotmail.com. I will post any pictures for Moe and Jane LOL Love to you Jane.
Love to all of you.......
Eileen

Unknown said...

Jane,

My heart cries out for you, Barry & Tim. You have incredible prayer warriors lifting you to the Lord. Sharon Kelly & Katy DeMedal are in my Wed night small group and told me to let you know they are praying for you too. The Staff at NLBC knows you are in the hospital too. And I called Lisa H.
I pray that they find some relief for you.

Lisa P

Anonymous said...

Jane: I am taking to God and asking him to make your journey less painful and I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as always. Go Get"Em my strong Wonderwoman!
Love Ya Tons -
Debs :-}

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Jane....gerry

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.